Monday, 21 October 2013

Mummy went to Stockholm!

I had a mini city break with friends at the beginning of October, and I missed my little munchkin so so soooo much! But I knew she was happy with Daddy so I proceeded to have a fabulous time. We stayed at the awesome flat of Nichlas thanks to Airbnb, we danced, sang to Abba, boat cruised, wined and dined, paid extortionate amounts of tax, spoke English to the Swedes and Northern to each other (I dooon't knoooow waaahyy!), took a gazillion photos, had a super fun time. I was thinking about my baby a lot though, and the things we would do when we go there together, it's super baby friendly in Stockholm, just have a look at their tube staircases as evidence....


Actually, its just friendly in every way, probably because people are happier there, not like us miserable British sods. 

Anyway, here's some more photo evidence of other reasons that our trip to Stockholm rules...











Saying of the week: That Fish Cray! ;)