Thursday, 28 March 2013

Regrets

I've been wondering what my life would be like if I hadn't given up on all the things I started and gave up on. Maybe...

I would have a lot of hand knitted scarves
I would play the violin
And tennis
And judo
I would be a ballerina
A music videos dancer
A sailor
I would be in a rock girl band
I would have stayed in Australia
Ran the Paris Marathon
I would be a magazine editor
Maker of a lot more short films
An author
A closer friend.

Just as I'm making this list in my head, mulling over my failings and inability to stick at anything, to see things through and not give up, I come across Her. She is awake and in the moment. That is at least one thing I can put on my Accomplished list and it's a pretty spectacular entry, given the odds and peer drop out rates. Oh and here's a scarf that I am definitely almost about to finish.