Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Bouldering and Botox

It's definitely a good thing to maintain friendships with people who dont have kids. I want to stay grounded, not let my personality and social life be obliterated by an army of travel systems and laundry cycles. Yes, I really must fight back. The problem is I'm a little apprehensive about going bouldering (sure I'll just strap my baby to a carabiner?). And I have nothing to contribute on the subject of my friend's recently botoxed face, at the age of 27. I'm more interested in reconstructive surgery somewhere Else.

Probably at some point I will start to care about these Other things and it will be good for me. Right now though I just want to gaze in wonderment at this lovely little thing I created and I can't understand why everyone else can't understand that.